Monday 24 March 2014

One Year - Thank You!

For the thousandth time, I say, I started this blog to write stuff: to put pen to paper, or in this case, thumb to keyboard,  am glad and grateful that I have not looked back since I started exactly a year ago today. while I have not been as 'faithful' as I used to be, or perhaps the word is 'committed,' I must say that I have become a better writer by miles. Sometimes, I read my past posts and laugh and wonder if I wrote them, and what I was on while I wrote them. Still, I like them, I like them because they were lessons. Every single post I wrote here was a lesson, a stepping stone. Doesn't matter whether I wrote them playfully or otherwise. Every thing that I have written here has lay the ground work for me to at least be able to say I am a tad better at it (writing) now than I was then. And I feel proud looking back, that I have had a relative measure of consistency since I started till this point, and even success as well. Now, I am working hard on my first novel, it's titled 'Dear Ella' and I could not have possibly started that project without the experiences that I gathered on this blog, (and I am still gathering.)
I am indeed extremely grateful to everybody that has ever visited this blog, whether by mistake(clicking the wrong link,) or otherwise. I am very, very grateful to the people that visit me constantly, to see what I have been up to, or what I have to say, or what I am babbling about this time. Thank you very much for following. I admit that I would have quit a long time ago if not for the fact that I see all of you visitors checking in, everyday. Thank you.
When 'Dear Ella' finally comes out (and watch this space because it is coming very soon), I promise that you guys will be the first to know, sometime within the next few weeks, something about it will be available here, so watch.
It's celebration time everyone, I am honoured to have you, you have stuck with me and with this blog for the past year, let us make the next year phenomenal. shall we?
Cheers to you, my readers.
 Till next time,, Keep dreaming!!

No comments: