Tuesday 26 March 2013

Who is right?

What really is the right option in this issue?? A straight person, myself for instance cannot imagine why a man will choose to like another man, it's ridiculous if you ask me, I mean, there are some gorgeous women in the world. Buh then again, looking at it from the perspective of a gay person - rather difficult, he may probably feel the same way about men, there're probably good looking men too?? I don't know, this premise could bring us to another, entirely different topic, what makes a person gay?? I have no idea. Maybe not God though, I don't know, I digress. The issue is this though, out of all the countries in the world, only 11 has fully passed the law allowing gay marriage, America not being inclusive by the way?? Buh what is right, religion does not really fully do justice this time as some religions are vehemently against it, while others are like, do what you want. The fact that it's the 21st century and everyone is clamouring for freedom doesn't mean everything goes, right? However, gay people claim they love each other, and it's also best not to stand in the way of love, right? So? What?? Who's right? Who wrong? It's a controversial issue that people do not really like to talk about, especially in my part of the world.. Will the issue of constitutionalization of the gay community ever be resolved? I personally don't think so, buh miracles happen.. I drop my pen. Till next time, keep dreaming.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i tell u wht we shuld do, get 'em all 2gether and nuke 'em. Send 'em suckers to high heavens.

Anonymous said...

fuck yhu!? This Isn't a fucking war movie, yhu dnt just get folks nuked.

Anonymous said...

lesbanism is comon in my skul, is a sin. Repent jesus is comn.

Anonymous said...

u gay?? U a dirt 2 society. We are bera off in d world wout u. And u fuck that cant spell, learn 2 spell 1st then u can come back.

Unknown said...

could we tone down on the foul language a little, please?? TY!

Anonymous said...

It's Unfortunate folks still think like this in the 21st century... To 11:51post

Anonymous said...

they cannot just be 'accepted' what they do is against culture and religion.