Tuesday 3 December 2013

Hi

It's December, normally at this time, we should be experiencing the harmattan season, but we are not. the harmattan mornings are cold, and the afternoon's aren't as hot as what is the norm. but there is no harmattan yet. i was discussing with a friend in another part of Nigeria, it's the same according to her. The heat is consuming, I am almost too scared to go out because the sun looks vicious.
In other parts of the world, it's cold this time of the year, but not hear, not now.
I can't wait till the weather is cold again, and the rain begins again, that's months away though. For now, I'm stuck in the heat.
lucky you if you are not.
Hi. Really had nothing to talk about so I thought I'd ramble about this immense heat. bye!

Till next time,, Keep dreaming!!

No comments: