Friday, 13 December 2013

Love You.

 “Life is too short to waste any amount of time on wondering what other people think about you. In the first place, if they had better things going on in their lives, they wouldn't have the time to sit around and talk about you. What's important to me is not others' opinions of me, but what's important to me is my opinion of myself.”
C.Joy Bell.

My gums are black, 60% of my smile are my teeth, the remaining 40%, my gum(s). I don't hate myself for that, I think I'm sexy as heaven when I smile. Maybe I am not a model example of greatness, But I'm not half bad, I assure.
I've never understood why people pay so much attention to the thoughts of other people. Life is awesome when you mind the things you can control and let go of what you cannot. One can't control the thoughts of others, so one does not have to mind them.
It is important to like one's self and to be comfortable in one's own skin, because, otherwise, one stands the risk of becoming 'fake', becoming exactly the opposite of what one really is. Why would you want to be another version of somebody else when you could be the original version of yourself? It's criminal!

Till next time,, Keep dreaming!!

No comments: