Monday 26 August 2013

Live for Today

"Each morning when I open my eyes, I say to myself; I, not events have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it can be. Yesterday is gone tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."
Groucho Marx.

That has to be my favourite quote on happiness. There's just nothing more to say. Live for today because tomorrow isn't here yet. When tomorrow comes, trust me, things will work out. But make today as perfect as you can.
Some people live in regret of the things that have happened yesterday, they worry, as if that would change anything - it will not. Regret leads to depression and unhappiness, so what's the point??
Regret nothing and live for today. Yesterday is gone, it will never come back, but today, you have a chance to right your wrongs of yesterday while you wait in anticipation of a blissful tomorrow. Live for Today.

Till next time,, Keep dreaming!!

No comments: