Monday 8 April 2013

Margaret Thatcher.

The Iron lady died today.

The longest serving british prime minister, arguably, the greatest prime minister Britain had, Margaret Hilda Thatcher died earlier today, off of the most recent installment of her series of strokes.
Originally a trained research chemist, she later opted to become a barrister.

She was a great woman, I'm gonna say that again, this time, I'll like you to read it a little slower..
She was a great woman. Apart from the word 'great', i'll say the most powerful word in that sentence is 'woman'.
Truth is, no matter who you are, or what your gender is, if you wanna be great, and you work and walk towards, you will be great.
The life ambition of certain young ladies I know is to become a house wife - don't get me wrong, being a house wife may not be that bad of an idea, but, personally's I just feel it's just a tiny little bit mediocre. Don't crucify me, it's just what I think. I digress..
Margaret Thatcher lead an exemplary life, one that everyone should try to emulate.

RIP Margaret Hilda Thatcher (18th October, 1925 - 8th April, 2013)
I have nothing more to say at this point.

Till next time,, keep dreaming!!

No comments: