Wednesday 29 May 2013

5 of a Lot.

Blog Every Day In May day 29 (two days to go. Yay!!): Five songs that speak to you.
My translation of this prompt is: Five of your favourite songs.


Now this is extremely hard considering that I am absolutely, ridiculously in love with my music. Infact I'd rather hang with my headphones that with my girlfriend. Okay, that was a joke.

Yes, so it's really hard picking just 5 songs out of the thousands of songs that I am in love with. But as always, I will try.

5. Jaci Velasquez - I will rest in you.
Without a doubt my favourite Gospel record ever. It just has something about it that hooks me over and over and over. I love it and I love Jaci, she's an amazing singer.

4. Eminem - Stan.
I love hip-hop a lot, and for me, Eminem defines hip-hop music. Now, Stan is amazing music, he features one of my favourite singers Dido. However, it's quite controversial as it has lots of violent language and stuff.

3. Five for Fighting - The Riddle.
I don't even have enough good words to describe this record men, the English dictionary doesn't. It's just buzzing.

2. Julie Fowlis - Touch the Sky.
By far the most inspirational song I have and probably will ever listen to. I only recently watched the Disney movie - Brave. Touch the Sky was the theme song. Love at first Listen.

1. Owl City - Vanilla Twilight.
Without a doubt my favourite song in LIFE. Probably the best love song ever written. I am crazy in love with Owl City, I'll meet him one day. I'm too sure.

Yep, so that's 5 of what I love to listen to. 5 out of a lot.

Till next time,, Keep dreaming!!

6 comments:

Sarah | HappySappy said...

I've always really enjoyed Stan but felt kind of guilty about it considering the awful story in the lyrics! Thanks for making me feel less guilty :) I like your choices!

Unknown said...

haha. You welcome. Thank you for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

I love Eminem, especially the song Stan! He is one of those rappers I will always love, especially nowadays where rap has changed so drastically. Great list!

Jackie

Christina @ The Murrayed Life said...

I need to see Brave. This just reminded me. And then I'm sure I too will hear that song and be all about it, just like I am with almost every other Disney theme song.

Unknown said...

Ya. He's absolutely fabulous. Thanks for stopping by.

Unknown said...

I'm sure yhu will. Touch the sky is absolutely buzzing!