Friday 24 May 2013

I am Loner. But I'm sorry!

Hi.
Today's prompt is my top 3 worst traits. i.e, what I do that pisses everybody off, and honestly that's a lot..


3. Sometimes I just do not feel like talking with nobody men. So when I switch off it becomes a problem cos then some folks be thinking I got beef with them or something. But I don't got no beef with nobody, I just don't wanna talk, You know? Must one talk all the time?? Must they? Okay I know it's a bad thing because sometimes people need me to inform them about something but I'm switched off. It wasn't always this bad though, at some point, I didn't totally switch off, I just switched off a single bulb. But now, I like to turn them all off.
You know, sometimes it's not so bad to just shut up and observe. Though, I'll confess mine takes 'shut up and observe' to a whole new level. So I'm sorry if this has affected you in anyway.

2. I get really Lazy sometimes,.
I just don't feel like doing nothing sometimes. I just wanna lay in my bed and think about how I'll go about doing what I'm supposed to do. Like thinking about it will make it easier. But I'm sure this happens to other people too. It's a human trait or something. There's that time when we just don't wanna do nothing.

1. I'm a Loner.
I prefer to do things on my own/alone. Not because I think I'll do it better or nothing. Just that, you know, sometimes people get so complicated to work with men.. I also don't go around visiting people that much. Infact, I seldom go visit friends and relations and all those people. Flip side, I love it when they come visit me. I won't call it selfishness or nothing, it's just that I love to stay home. Not like there's something awesome I do at home or nothing, you know. And this is what people complain about the most. I don't absolutely love parties, I would rather not be attending a weddings, the pastor joins you to your husband hurray. Why do I gotta be there?? It's not like I have a reason why you 2 shouldn't be getting married, I dislike get togethers. There's just too much pressure in going to those events. And there's nothing I hate more than being under pressure, you know? You have to dress nice, you have to look good, you have to smell nice, you have to smile all the time, so folks don't start thinking you've joined a terrorist organisation or something. I hate having to conform with rules that say I cannot do whatever I want. Here's a typical conversation in my life.
Friend: "I didn't see you at ___'s wedding/Birthday/hangout/event that doesn't even make any sense."
Me: "Ya.. You didn't. I uhh... I emmmm... You know, I ahhhh. Actually, I wasn't there,,,,,,,, obviously. I uhh...
Friend: You were.... Busy????.
Me: Ya. Sure. You bet. I was busy. Very busy. I couldn't even do nothing else that day. I was so consumed with that 'thing' that kept me busy, You know??

This is conversation that happens all the time. But the truth is, I wasn't really busy. I just like to be alone men, sorry if that affects you negatively but, I just cannot help it. I'm trying to change anyway. I know it's not a good thing, cos nobody's an island.
Yea. So that's allz I've got to say about that.

I honestly don't know what happened with my formal English Writing today. So, lets just bare with my language, please, thank you.

Till next time,, Keep dreaming!!

4 comments:

Sidney said...

lol. What of ur own wedding, will you miss it too? So your wife will just come home and tell you 'honey, we now officially married'!

Unknown said...

well.. I don't really think that it's a bad thing not to talk. I like to keep calm myself, and usually I do hear the same.. 'are you depressed'...'why you so calm'..etc. well you know, if you have a problem with that - then it's your problem. I just hate people who talks too much, who don't know when to shut up.. because mostly they talk nonsense.
And I love to stay at home as well. Hate parties and all that stuff. Sometimes I do miss it, but usually.. i'm too lazy for that. Dressing up, smiling all the time..etc. Too tiring for me =)))
So i don't think that these your traits are so super bad :P

Unknown said...

hahahaha. I pray not.

Unknown said...

Yeah. Honestly it gets annoying when some people just won't shut up.
And I'm glad I'm not alone in this. Thanks for stopping by.