Friday 17 May 2013

My Trilogy - In pictures.



Today's prompt on Blog Every Day In May is the easiest, by far, so far - "A favorite photo of yourself and why you"
 Normally, I don't do pictures, cos I just feel 'all writing' is it, but.......
These are three of my pictures, by no means my favourite. just the ones I could readily find.

The first one was taken sometime in 2011, I was still a student at that point, hustling to wrap my brain around the concept of Microbiology.
The second one was the summer of last year, I have no idea what I was thinking when I took it.
The last one is me showing off. nothing more. I'd say that's my favourite among all these. And that's all I have to say about that.

Till next time,, Keep dreaming!

2 comments:

Soulz Rebel said...

Nice pics :P

Unknown said...

Thank you Shanique