Friday 3 May 2013

Farting in Public and Other Natural Disasters.

Hi
On Blog Every Day In May today the prompt is "Things that make you uncomfortable."
I don't exactly know how best to react to this, I'm gonna look at it from the perspective of what other humans do.

We are humans, and you know what they say about one man's meat being another man's poison. Buh let me try...

We are all humans in the world and... Wait, that's not right, we aren't all humans. There are animals, objects, and the likes. So Let me rephrase that. If you are reading this post right now, you are most probably a human being - Because I want to believe 'The Rise of the Planet of the Apes' is purely fiction. In that case therefore, as humans, we co-habit on earth with other humans, we cannot all get along because of our different approach to situations. What is a great pastime or of great interest to one is very disturbing to another.
So, there is the premise for my discussion. Phew, that wasn't so easy.

Now, I personally find some things extremely disturbing, and they make me uncomfortable. I'm just gonna highlight a couple or thereabout.

NUMBER 1
FARTING IN PUBLIC.
We all know what farting is right? To release gas from the bowels through the bottom. It's awkward, I know, but we need to address it. I'm pretty sure I'm not speaking for myself alone.
The truth is, nobody wants to perceive a heavy stench so thick, you can almost touch it, while standing on a queue at the bank, waiting patiently for the cashier to get to his turn. Right? You don't want that.
Even worse is, most times the culprit is never identified, he's usually among the crowd, covering his nose with a handkerchief. Genius! So everyone stares at everyone, in suspect and disappointment. Some are so talented at the act, that they know expert ways of covering their tracks and getting away with it.
The only possible solution that could be proffered to this giant problem is this - try and excuse yourself when you feel it coming.
Except ofcourse, if you are in the office with your boss who just fired you. That may be a good way to get back at him, But unfortunately for you it doesn't last very long.

NUMBER TWO
SHAVING OFF YOUR EYE BROW AND DRAWING IT BACK WITH AN EYE PENCIL.
This really isn't any of my business, cos it doesn't affect me in any way, unlike the previous. However, it still doesn't make it right. It makes absolutely no sense at all. I mean, what's the point of shaving it off in the first place if you are going to draw it back. That is like telling God 'hey God, I don't like the way you placed this eye brow on my face. I'm just gonna shave it off and do it my way'! If I am God, I will make sure your eyebrow never grows again after you've shaved it, and I would also make eye pencils become a banned product in your country, so you will remain 'eyebrow-less' for the rest of your bloody life. We will then see who the real smart one is. Thank God I am not God anyway.

These are two of the greatest things that make me uncomfortable,
I also don't appreciate
- Smoking in Public
- Extreme Ignorance and so on.








Till next time,, Keep dreaming!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

very funny. very true, very funny. VIsiting from May challenge. Thanks. PS I hate that eyebrow thing too. its just nuts.

Unknown said...

lol! I know right. It's absolutely nuts. Thanks for stopping by.

Soulz Rebel said...

Hey I do that! Why you throwing stones at my glass house? Lol nah I don't..i have lovely God given eyebrows that I once shaved off when I wad young and foolish. Thank God you are not God caz I would be a lil hairless freak. Great post btw.

Unknown said...

lol! Yeah. Thank God for your sake that I'm not God. Ty!

Sash said...

Hahaha loved this post!

http://magicinacupcake.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank You! Checked out yours too. Awesome!

Chrystina said...

Ooh. Two very good choices for uncomfortableness.