Tuesday 21 May 2013

My Trilogy - In Words!



Blog Every Day In May Day 21. 10 minus 1 days to go. Yay! Isn't that awesome?

Okay so today's prompt is to share links to your favourite posts in your archive.
Not as easy as it looks in any way, but here goes.

1. Twelve missed calls
I liked this because it was based on a true story that left me so pissed that I had to blog about it, and a lot of people felt the same way. So yay me, I guess.

2. Dear John!
Not really sure why I like this one.

3. This one is interesting because it is painfully true.
here.

Well, those were the ones I found most interesting, however our tastes differ, as what's meat for me, maybe bull crap for you. I write on all sorts of things so you may find another more interesting, if you check out my archive for yourself, I suggest.
And that's all I have to say about that.

Till next time,, Keep Dreaming!!

No comments: