Monday 20 May 2013

Eloquence in It's Brevity.



HI.
Today's #BlogEveryDayInMay challenge topic reads "Get real. Share something you're struggling with right now."

What can I say, there's a lot of things I'm struggling with, I'm not gonna share just something, I'm gonna share a few things.

1. I'm immuned to alarm clocks. i.e, the alarm clock that can wake me up from sleep has not been invented yet. However, thanks to God, I'm quite disciplined so I have the ability to wake up whenever I want. If I ever become an alarm clock industry buff, I'll make sure I invent an alarm clock that's capable of waking me up. Unfortunately it will have to wake up the whole neighbourhood as well.

2. I don't take afternoon naps. Let me rephrase that, I do not have the ability to sleep while the sun is out. It's a curse, believe me. It's a gigantic problem cos most times, I'm up till 2 a.m (doing absolutely nothing fruitful), and sometimes I have to get up before 6. Gladly, I'm sorrounded by people that know this so whenever I sleep in the day time it's straight to the hospital, cos I'm ill.

3. And probably most importantly, I'm wasting. You remember 'Will Hunting' from the movie 'Good Will Hunting'? Yeah, I'm kind of like him, but probably not as genius, but I don't really know that. It's still subject to confirmation.

Yeah, there are a few things that I'm struggling with - eloquence in it's brevity, lol, and sorry this is coming so late, but 'late' is kind of a relative term, considering some are just waking up. Yep, so that's all I have to say about that. Ciao!

Till next time,, Keep dreaming!!

No comments: