Saturday 4 May 2013

Friendship Repair.

Hi.
How has everyone been? Cool? Okay. Thank God for that.
So it's day 4 of the Blog Every Day In May challenge, already... And so far, so awesome. I am pretty confident I will blog every day in May minus Sundays, but I probably will not use the prompts that have been provided all the time. Click below to check out Jenni and her awesome challenge...


Ya, so today's prompt is "Your favourite quote and why you love it''. Well, anyone who frequently stops by this blog will know very well that I like quotes, a lot.

But while I was considering/thinking stuff out for this post, I realized that I really do not have a 'Favourite' quote.
Therefore I thought I'd just talk about one of several amazing quotes on friendship.

"One friend in a lifetime is much; two are many; three are hardly possible. Friendship needs a certain parallelism of life, a community of thought, a rivalry of aim.
"
-Brooks Adams.

Now, different people may have different views on this. But for me, it's, unfortunate that friendship seldom lasts for a life time. 'BFF's' are an occurrence in enormous rarity, and that's fact.

It's how the world works, it is hard to find a 'best friend', a person who will be with you, through thick and thin. I mean, it's only natural. You see, Friendship is precious and You don't just stumble upon things that are precious just like that. They are rare, they aren't easy to come by.


Let me conclude by quoting Samuel Johnson, an English Author - "If a man does not make new acquaintance as he advances through life, he will soon find himself left alone. A man, Sir, should keep his friendship in constant repair."


Keep your friendship in constant repair, so you don't end up alone. You cannot hang on to people that have let go of you!

Till next time,, Keep dreaming!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

keeping friendships in constant repair. Nurturing relationships and valuing them...love that quote. I have used it many times. Thanks for stopping by my site. I am going back to look as some of your other posts now! Z~ Im also looking up where you are from...I am embarassingly bad at geography.

Unknown said...

Thanks you too for stopping by. I'm from Nigeria, Africa by the way.